E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2016

Crusade 2016

My annual pilgrimage is over once again. A good little show with a mix of trade stalls, demo games and Bring and buy.
And of course, Crusade is different to many others with their historical talks.
The DBA competition didn't look too well supported, which was a shame.
Nice demo games though.
Richard from TFL premiering the new version of Sharpe Practice......set in the ACW.
Great Escape Games' new WW2 rules. I had them explained to me, but wasn't tempted. Not sure I liked all the counters on the table to be honest. And I've got too many WW2 rule sets anyway!
Nice looking LRDG/SAS game, shame nothing ever seemed to happen. Always a problem at shows to my way of thinking.
How cool were these though? Lego ish models of WW2 vehicles and guns. I think my grandson would love these.

Good to catch up with the guys from Castle Gamers. Hopefully one day soon I can come along one Sunday.

Not too much spent. To be honest, not too much in the way of new stuff. Never mind, hopefully I'll get to WMMS in March.....bigger show, more choice, Northern manufacturers in attendance so should be in luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment