E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Saturday 13 May 2017

TT Combat MDF Church

Pleased with my TT Combat 15mm Ruined Town set, I decided to add their Church to my collection.

Once again, assembly was quick and straight forward. I sprayed the walls grey before I started. I had to leave the building secured with rubber bands overnight to allow it all to dry correctly.

You can see from the pictures that the roofs (all 5 of them) all come off to allow figures to be placed or to simulate damage, I guess. You can also see how bloody big it is!! Look how small the 15mm Comet appears alongside!!

Its more like a Cathedral/Minster than a church, and is clearly based on the Church in St. Mere Eglise in Normandy. It's therefore ideal for anyone wanting to game this action and would make a splendid backdrop.

At about £12 to purchase, thoroughly recommended.

1 comment: