E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Friday 9 February 2018

New Toy - Part One

It arrived earlier this week, now all I need to do is work out how to print tanks with it!!
 When I get it sussed I've created this little beauty to test it out.
Its a 40x40mm built up area (BUA) terrain tile for my 2mm Rommel terrain pieces.

Created in just 10 minutes with Tinkercad!

I'll let you see the finished article when I get one printed (fingers crossed)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the purchase of the printer! 3D printing greatly facilitates the preparation for the Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I keep trying to push for purchase of a printer, but my wife is not convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chaps. It’s a very steep learning curve....

    ReplyDelete