E-Mail:

If you enjoyed visiting this blog, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me by e-mail: timstanks@icloud.com

Search This Blog

Monday 21 May 2018

Lincombe Barn - Table Sale 2018

Well, what a fortnight I've had!

Being allowed to attend TWO table sales!! This time down to Bristol and the Lincombe Barn Table Sale.

And once again I think I've done well with my bargain hunting.


Starting from left to right;-

  • A Corgi Diecast Chieftain (for my Grandson) - £1.50
  • Osprey British Infantry Equipment 1808-1908 - £5
  • Wargaming on a budget - Iain Dickie - 50p
  • Blanfords Army Uniforms of WW1 - £3
  • Dreadfleet NIB - £30
  • Sharp Practice (Old Version) - £2
  • WW2 Battlefront (including data card expansions) - £5
  • Force on Force, Cold War Gone Hot - £3
  • Bag the Hun (New Version) - £3
  • 5 x Prince August 25mm Napoleonic moulds - £5
  • Saga (Original Version) + Battle Boards - £2
Not a bad haul for £60. Just got to find the time to read them all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment